Luxury 1 bed / 1 bath in highly sought after Toscana at Desert Ridge. For Sale $184,900
Toscana Condo Resort Luxury 1 Bedroom For Sale from Enkode LLC on Vimeo. I am selling out my condo that I upgraded heavily for comfortable luxury living. This means I upgraded most of the "contractor" quality components of the condo. Toscana is a premier resort condominium community and with high quality construction though I felt some components these did not meet my requirements. Most places have are much lower quality components than what was used in Toscana. I am selling because I needed more space to live with my fiancee, I love Toscana and have lived here for 7 years so we have rented a 2 bedroom down the hall from this unit.
Toscana provides the Ultimate Lifestyle experience where residents are pampered within a Resort Setting with Heated Resort Pools/Spas, 3 Clubhouse's with Media Lounge area (LCD TV's), 2 Fitness Centers, Teen Room with Wii and Xbox, Business Center with wireless internet, Childs Play Room, His/Her Steam Rooms and Private Lockers, 2 Billiards/Games Room with ping pong, Multiple Outdoor Kitchens and BBQ's, and Convenient Mini Market for sundry items. Toscana is adding several great features in 2017/2018 including a pickleball court, tennis court as well as a new very large community building with over 5,000 sq feet with a 3rd gym, 3rd Community room and group meetings. In the near future they are also building their 4th pool (a lap pool) as well as an extensive outdoor living space along the lines of a large back yard with chairs, grills and canopy.
1 Bedroom Unit Features
- 797sq ft Floorplan. Building 1. West Facing 3rd Floor. Built in 2006. Fresh 2-tone paint - Churchill Hotel Wheat walls / French White - doors and trim. Community Map - View is of a private drive / community only boulevard that is very low traffic and low noise.
- Bathroom - New Custom Travertine Shower, Stainless Vessel Sink, Granite Counter top, Upgraded Elongated Bowl / High seat toilet, Unique shelving above toilet for towels, Upgraged Brushed Nickel towel hangers and TP holder.
- Kitchen - Stainless Refrigerator, Stainless Dishwasher, New LG Double Oven Gas Range, Granite Counter Tops, Upgraded Quiet Insinkurator Garbage Disposal, Delta Touch 2o Nickel Faucet.
- Walk in secondary Master Closet with Laundry Room has upgraded Front Load GE Gas dryer and Washer. Not the cheap ones you find in other units that ruin your clothes. Separated by a pocket door. This was an open space but is now closed and has a pocket door for more storage / bigger closet.
- Gas, Hot / Cold water, Trash, Sewer, Taxes, $382 for Toscana HOA, $31 a month for Desert Ridge HOA.
- 1 Reserved parking spot. #1551 in Underground gated / secure parking garage not far from Elevator and next to stairwell next to condo. Guests have surface parking. Additional parking must be negotiated with other owners. This can range from free to $100 per month. I have been given free spots and have rented 3 different stalls, from $50 - $75 per month.
- Carpet in Living and Bedroom with Ceiling Fans. HOA requires carpet in bedrooms to limit noise for units below.
- Tile in Bathroom, Kitchen and entry.
- Solid construction. Concrete Floors below carpet / tile. Shared walls are 3/4" sheetrock and double insulated and double walled so you will rarely hear your neighbors. Very quiet! Bedroom wall is the stairwell so your nights are very quiet.
- Central A/C. Just had it inspected by
- High Speed Internet and Cable Ready, Choice of Cox or Century Link.
- 11' x 9' balcony / patio / deck.
- APS electricity. Average electric bill is $32 in winter, $75 in summer months. I worked from home so I used more electricity than normal residents.
- Non-smoking unit.
- Homeowners Insurance with State Farm for me is $32 / month.
Desert Ridge Features
- Poolside - 3 large heated pools, 3 hot tubs, Multiple Gas BBQ Grills maintained and cleaned daily, Poolside chairs and umbrellas, Fire & Waterfall features.
- Clubhouse - 2 Pool Tables, Ping Pong Table, Media Lounge area with LCD TV's, NFL Package, Large Fitness Center, His / Hers steam shower, Lockers, Reservable Kitchen and large Patio for group events, Kid's room with XBox.
- A third Clubhouse will be opening soon as they are converting the vacation rental building to a minimum 30 day rental Condo.
- Tennis Courts - 2 new courts with large fences for keeping your balls inline. *Not Available yet.
- Business Center - Wireless Internet, Computer lab with printer and shredder, Copier and Fax access, Mini Market / Vending, Large Community Room that is reservable for group events with Kitchen.
- Secure and Controlled Access to buildings.
- 24/7 Guard in Gated Community with Night Managers who are great maintaining a peaceful resort.
- Community events - Game nights, food events, holidays, happy hours, casinot and art trips, poker and other game nights and fitness opportunities.
- Venetian style courtyards w/ pebble stone walkways and serene music playing in the background. Continuous and extensive and ground maintenance.
- Cleaning staff maintains a near pristine community areas, hallways, parking and exterior amenities.
- Fulltime Concierge with delivery package acceptance.
- Future growth coming soon with pickleball and tentative lap pool, large outdoor living spaces in the next 2 years.
- Future growth Manor Villages with Assisted Living building with Dining Hall available to residents (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner).
- Grocery Shopping close with Albertson's (1/2 mile away) and only minutes from Trader Joe's (Frank Lloyd Wright), Sprouts (Pinnacle Peak and Scottsdale Rd.), Whole Foods (Mayo and Scottsdale Rd.) Sprouts has a Bodega on High Street (2 min walk) that is open during business hours 9am-6pm Mon-Fri.
- Toscana backs onto the JW Marriott Desert Ridge and Wildfire's Golf Club Course & Spa Resort.
- Next to Desert Ridge Marketplace with over 100 Shops, Restaurants, Bars / Nightlife.
- Across the street from High Street / City North. - Kona Grill, Mellow Mushroom, Blue Martini, Cowboy Saloon, Modern Margharita, Ocean Prime, Rick Bronson's - House of Comedy Arizona, Sprouts mini-market and other Boutique Shopping.
- Very Close to Mayo Clinic Hospital.
- Very close to 101, SR-51 and Scottsdale Road.
- For Sale: $184,900 - FHA approved.
- Toscana HOA: $382 / month - Covers Hot / Cold Water, Garbage, Natural Gas - Stove, Oven and Dryer. Grounds are well maintained, heated pools, Night Managers, Maintenance, Security. HOA has risen from $356 in 2010 to $382 in 2016 to give you an idea of average increase. Latest HOA meeting the board promised no HOA increase till Jan 1 2018.
- Desert Ridge HOA: $31 / month - Hasn't changed in 6 years.
- 2015 Property Taxes $1,330.54
- HOA is well funded and well managed. Contact Dick Rosenhagen to get the latest budget and HOA funding status: Phone: 750-585-0808 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current Rental lease is month to month. Renter can and does want to stay longer if that is an option, agreed to have a 45 day notice but it is negotiable.
- Willing to consider a purchase or rent to own option but purchaser would have to buy within 6 months, need full pre-approval and need 10% down payment.
- I live / rent in the same building and same floor as this unit. If a buyer without realtor comes with a good offer I will personally warrenty the appliances and minor mainteance in the condo for the first 6 months. I can do this because I upgraded all appliances and most of the plumbing and I know it will not need anything as my renter as been in there for 9 months without an issue. The only thing I cannot personally warrenty is the A/C as I do not possess the skills to fix that. I did just have it inspected in Sept. 2015 and he or other A/C serviceman can do an inspection for you as well to certify its condition.
- Homeowners Insurance with State Farm for me is $32 / month.
- HOA new owner / Rescue Account fee is about $2,300. Due at signing.
- 2 months pre-purchased Toscana HOA is required at signing.
- Investors - VRBO / Homeaway aka short term leases are not permitted. This is both a Desert Ridge HOA rule as well as a Toscana HOA rule. Minimum rental agreement of 6 months is only allowed. If you want a 30 day rental unit the furnished one bedrom units in Building #10 start at $245,000. They are 1 bedroom 1.75 baths, are newer and have some additional features and modified floorplan.
- I firmly believe this is very good price and is most likely undervalued based off of these points:
- When you look at rents across the street: The south (High Street $1600 / month) has much less amenities and more noise. To the East (56th St Apts $1300 / month) These have much less amenities and lower quality as well. I have spoken to one resident who said it much too loud and many younger / louder tenants who don't care about neighbors.
- Once the community is fully built out the demand for 1 bedrooms will rise quickly. Statesman does not plan on building any more 1 bedroom units.
- When the community is fully built the additional amenities of Tennis Courts, Pickleball courts as well as the new community living spaces will drive higher demand and prices for existing units.
- Desert Ridge / High Street is great for shopping and dining and it continues to grow in positive ways.
- The Mayo Clinic just to the south is expanding and the staff there will want to live in a luxury community such as Toscana. They have signed a major deal with ASU to bring a large Medical Education center just down the street. https://mayo.asu.edu/
- Building #10 the few newer 1 bedroom units start at $245,000. Yes they have an additonal bathroom and definitely a great master suite floorplan but I personally don't see this being $71,000 of value though. I will leave that for you to decide.
- Realtors / Real Estate Agents - I will cover the buyer's agent commission. I do have an extensive network of realtors including several close friends and a couple that are Brokers. With that said I am NOT LOOKING to sign a contract for a Sellers Agent. I currently profit $600 a month from this unit as a rental and I am in no rush to sell and will wait for the best buyer / best offer. I know the value of this unit and the community. Thanks and I appreciate your understanding. If you want to contact the Toscana Real Estate staff they will show you some new furnished 1 bedrooms in Building #10 listed for $245,000+ or 2 Bedroom older Units starting around $230,000. The Agents here are wonderful and very well informed on the community.
- Buyers without Realtors - We will negotiate the terms. I will work with you to get a proper inspection done. As of now most of the information listed on this pages discloses all of the expenses. When I purchased the condo from a private seller in 2010 without a Realtor we used Security Tittle Agency. I have all the documents from that purchase. We can use them again or another agency that we both can agree on to setup Escrow, Title Transfer and legal services. They were very helpful. Being a condo it is much easier as the property is mostly managed and maintained by the HOA. If you already have a realtor buyers contract then you should discuss with them your options including commissions. I am honest and will not try and work around an existing realtor's buyer contract. Realtors work hard and deserve to have all contracts followed in a legal manner.
Current Rental Terms
- 8 month lease agreement $1100 (includes tax) is currently month to month with a 45 day move out notice. This is negotiable if the tenant is subsidized to move out more quickly and can find a place. As of April 2017 the tenant wishes to stay in the property so if you are looking for an investment property with a renter this might be an option for you to purchase and keep a great long-term renter in place.
For more pictures and restort information visit: https://toscanaofdesertridge.com
Website listing: http://keithfimreite.com/post/toscana-luxury-condo-across-from-city-north-desert-ridge.aspx
TCOR Insurance Calculator is a custom app for brokers to calculate Total Cost of Risk and help them retain clients and convert prospects. TCOR Calc has been very successful web application. Their customers are quite happy with the ROI of the application as well as its ease of use. If you are an insurance broker and you having difficulty landing large clients or retaining your current clients check out TCOR Insurance Calculator and see how it can help you grow your business.
For years the insurance industry has quantified total cost of risk using an incomplete, obsolete model. Simply quantifying risk financing and loss costs is not good enough. What about the costs of indirect losses? How about the administrative impact of your risk control services? Until now, quantifying these factors hasn't been possible. With TCORCalc you'll be able to create an accurate total cost of risk snapshot incorporating every element of a buyer's cost structure.
For years the insurance industry has quantified total cost of risk using an incomplete, obsolete model. Simply quantifying risk financing and loss costs is not good enough. What about the costs of indirect losses? How about the administrative impact of your risk control services? Until now, quantifying these factors hasn't been possible. With TCOR Calc you'll be able to create an accurate total cost of risk snapshot incorporating every element of a buyer's cost structure.
Enkode specializes in Property Management for Short Term Rentals, Long Term Rentals, Realtors, Brokers, Property Managers, Vacation Rentals and individual Real Estate Agents. Features we provide on Real Estate or Vacation Rental websites:
- Custom property listings for For Sale, Vacation Rentals, Short Term Rentals, Long Term Rentals
- Custom integration with Google Maps, by mapping all property(s) with custom logo pinpoint
- Custom agent listings
- Listing Ratings with Google Search Results Compatibility
- Property Search capabilities
- Fully Customizable
- Custom Rental Charges to upcharge for additional services
- IDX Integration
- Eye catching Image Slideshows or Carousels
- Integrate with Rent One Online for Vacation Rentals
- Integrate with Entech or ISILink for Vacation Rentals
- Accept Credit Card Payments for Rent
List of Current Real Estate Web Applications by Enkode LLC
Desert Gallery Properties
Sonoran Sun 402
Latitude Eight Vacation Rentals
National Rental Pros
Bear Valley Real Estate
Sunset Farm Cabins
This custom ROI Investment Calculator will help you convert real estate sales. We all know investors of rental properties are numbers people and this fully customizable ROI calculator gives them all the numbers needed to predict their return on real estate investment. The calculator is very simple to use: drag the slider or enter in the numbers in the inputs and the output is calculated immediately allowing users to quickly see how each variable will directly affect their return on investment.
- Calculator Customization - Add / Remove Input fields and adjust calculations. Need a different type of Calculator... no problem we can create a unique ROI calculator for your business.
- Style Customizations - The calculator can have your fonts, colors and other styles to match your existing site.
- Logo & Contact Information - We insert your contact information for viewers to quickly contact you.
- Printer Friendly - Print view with your logo as a watermark. Some sites require additional work for printer friendly styling.
- Responsive - Calculator works on Desktop, Laptop, Tablet and Mobile Devices.
ROI Calculator Examples
Live Investment ROI Calculator example
Rental Property Monthly ROI
Buying is better, even if you could rent for free.
Your estimated monthly
return on investment is...
Enjoy the property
as it is not profitable.
Home Costs after
Rental Return after
How to Read the Charts Charts that are relatively flat indicate
factors that are not particularly important to the outcome. Conversely, the factors that have steep
slopes have a large impact.
A very important factor, but not the only one. Our ROI estimate will improve as you enter more details
How Long Do You Plan to Own?
Holding your property longer allows for better returns as the upfront fees are spread out over many years,
rents go up, and property values increase.
What Are Your Property Management Details?
A great property manager is the key to success for marketing, maintenance, and managing renters.
What Does the Future Hold?
How much home prices, rents and stock prices change can have a large impact on your outcome.
Unfortunately, these are some of the hardest things to predict. If you choose to rent instead of buying,
the calculator assumes that you’ll spend your would-be down payment on stocks or another investment.
Property taxes and mortgage-interest costs are significant but also deductible. The higher your marginal
tax rate is, the bigger the deduction.
You’ll have to pay various fees when you buy your investment property, as well as when you sell it.
Maintenance and Fees
Owning a home comes with a variety of expenses that renters do not directly pay.
The calculator keeps a running tally of the most common expenses of owning and
property management fees. The calculator assumes that the profit you would have made would be taxed as
long-term capital gains and adjusts the bottom line accordingly. The calculator tabulates property
management costs costs for all parts of the buying and renting situations. All figures are in current
Initial costs are the costs you incur when you go to the
closing for the home you are purchasing. This includes the down payment and other fees.
Recurring costs are expenses you will have to pay monthly or
yearly in owning your home. These include mortgage payments, condo fees (or other community living
fees), maintenance and renovation costs, property taxes and homeowner’s insurance. Property taxes, the
interest part of the mortgage payment and, in some cases, a portion of the common charges are tax
deductible. The resulting tax savings is accounted for in each item’s totals. The mortgage payment
amount increases each year for the term of the loan because the tax credit shrinks each year as the
interest portion of the payments becomes smaller.
Net proceeds is the amount of money you receive from the sale
of your home minus the closing costs, which includes the broker’s commission and other fees, the
remaining principal balance that you pay to your mortgage bank and any tax you have to pay on profit that
exceeds your capital gains exclusion. If your total is positive, it means you have done very well: You made
enough of a profit that it covered not only the cost of your home, but also all of your recurring
Gross Rental Income is the amount of money you will receive from the
estimated occupancy rate multiplied by the daily rental rate compounded yearly with the rent growth rate.
Property Management Fees are the expenses you will have to pay
to market your home, maintain it, and manage renters.
Grand Total is the sum of the net income from selling the
property plus then net income from renting it out over the life of the investment.
"Keith is a results-driven and highly-skilled information technology service consultant. His expertise and talent is instrumental in turning our complex, conceptual visions into marketable web-based products. His professionalism and customer service set him apart from others in his field. Highly recommended."
Rob Ekern - President/CEO at C.R. Ekern & Company
April 21, 2010