Are you in search of source code to integrate Authorize.Net into your ASP.net web application? Enkode has created a template form that you can download to easily add Authorize.Net Merchant Services to your ASP.Net web application. The download will save you hours testing and integrating. The code is completely ASP.Net C#, no other controls or dll's needed. The source is commented, tested and simple to read and use. Webform fields have all the necessary validators to guaranteed submission. Form utilizes all CSS and ASP.Net Themes / Skin, or place in a ContentPanel to use with MasterPages. Easy to integrate, just add your AuthNetLoginID and AuthNetTransKey and the code is ready to compile, publish and test.
I will not help you out for free, Source code is as is with no warranty.
View the Example Live
ASP.net Source Code for Authorize.net
If you use the source code and find it helpful please register your Authorize.net account below.
Sign up for Authorize.net Payment Gateway / Merchant Services
The link above will take you to the Authorize.Net online application where you can apply for your payment gateway and merchant accounts. You will also be able to sign up for any value-adding services like Automated Recurring Billing or Advanced Fraud Detection Suite. Realize there are 2 parts setting up online transactions:
- Payment Gateway: A payment gateway is an e-commerce application service provider service that authorizes payments for e-businesses, online retailers, bricks and clicks, or traditional brick and mortar. It is the equivalent of a physical point of sale terminal located in most retail outlets. Payment gateways protect credit card details by encrypting sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, to ensure that information is passed securely between the customer and the merchant.
- Merchant Account: A merchant account is a type of bank account that allows businesses to accept payments by debit or credit cards. A merchant account also serves as an agreement between a retailer, a merchant bank and payment processor for the settlement of credit card and/or debit card transactions. If you already have a merchant account through your bank or other provider to take credit cards you will not need this.
- SSL Certificates: A public key certificate (also known as a digital certificate or identity certificate or SSL Certificate) is an electronic document which uses a digital signature to bind a public key with an identity - information such as the name of a person or an organization, their address, and in this case your business identity. The certificate can be used to verify that a public key belongs to an individual. This allows for secure communication of data, such as Credit Card information. This is typically purchased and installed by your webmaster. You can purchase che
The fees for a Card Not Present (CNP) Payment Gateway account are:
- Non-Refundable Setup Fee: $99.00
- Monthly Gateway Fee: $17.95
- Per-Transaction Fee: $0.10
If you are applying for an Internet Merchant Account, the fees are:
- Monthly Fee: $9.95
- Authorization (Transaction) Fee: $0.25
- Qualified Discount Rate: 2.19%
- *Minimum Monthly Fee: $25.00
*If your monthly transactions are less than $1,150.
A list of all the fees associated with an Internet Merchant Account can be found here.
The fees above, as well as fees for Card Present (CP) payment gateway and merchant accounts and all Authorize.Net value-adding services will be outlined in the application as well.
Before you begin, there a few things about the online application you should be aware of:
After clicking the Sign Up Now button, you will be taken to the online application home page. Before you can access the application, you will need to create an account by clicking the Register button. Simply enter your email address and create a password. Once you are finished, click Submit. You will be taken back to the online application home page where you can then sign in and begin the application process.
During the application process, you will need to either sign up for a merchant account, or provide specific information on your existing merchant account. If you need help finding this information, please call your assigned sales representative at the phone number listed below.
If you have questions regarding any page or section of the application, please click the Help link located in the upper right hand corner of any application page. These help files are extremely useful and should answer any questions you have.
After you fill out the application you should recieve a call from Authorize.net with in 1-2 business days to confirm your account. They will ask you some questions regarding the type of transactions you will be doing. You will
Online Payments Conditions of Approval
In order to start funding you must post the following information on your website
*All policies must be stated clearly to inform cardholders of their rights and responsibilities. For example: If you, the merchant have a limited or no refund policy, this must be clearly disclosed to shoppers on your website before the purchase decision is made to prevent misunderstandings and disputes.
- Complete description of goods and / or services. (Example: If selling electrical goods, the merchant must state voltage requirements, which vary around the world.)
- Customer Service Contact Information, including customer service phone numbers and business address.
- Alternative contact information such as fax and / or email address.
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy *
- Cancellation Policy *
- Delivery / Shipping Policy *
Any shipping restrictions the merchant has in place (such as limited countries that merchant will ship to for any reason) or other special conditions in place, all must be clearly stated on your website before the purchase decision is made to prevent misunderstanding and disputes.
- Country of Merchant: Address displayed in #2 must be within the U.S.
- Privacy Statements. Clear and concise with disclosures on what information is collected and tracked and with whom it is shared.
- "Doing Business As" Name: Clear identifiers that easily match the website to the "doing business as" name.
- Credit Card Logos: Display logos of cards merchant accepts for payment.
- Price list: all items should have prices listed, with currency (USD) as well as shipping cost if a durable product.
- Secure Check out. In your checkout processes you have functionality that protects customer data. For example you employ https:// functionality. **
** SSL requires a Certificate for secure data encryption of sensitve data.